Chrome or Brushed nickel 4-Way Thermostatic valve with trim and each function work at the same time and seperately
- 4 way thermostatic valve with trim
- each function work at the same time and separately
- made of brass
- Anti-Scald: Rough-In Pressure Balancing 3-way Shower Valve with Thermostatic Cartridge, offers precise temperature control. Safety at 38? (100?).
- all outlet size : NPT1/2''
- Brushed Nickel
1. the water from mixer is either cool/cold; or hot water, but the temperature can not be adjusted.
Solution: please check the inlets, make sure the hot water inlet connects water heater, and the cold water inlet connects the water pipe from your city.
2. The waterflow is small, not strong enough.
Solution: please check your home's water pressure, make sure it is @40PSI or more. Adjust the two backflow perverter by "-" screw driver manually, here is where you can adjust the water volume.
3. the water from mixer is warm when turning the temperature to the hottest setting.
Solution: please check if you have the two red lines matched, one is on the cartridge, one is on the cartridge base. Those two lines are designed to match for the accurate temperature control.
After having confirmed above, please take your cartridge out. Here is the how to Video. Please check the cartridge and the inside of the valve body, if there is dirt or sands, please clean them.
Anything else, please feel free to let us know.